Now with new medi Comfort Knit fabric!
The Lumbamed Plus is a lumbar support with a combination of compressing knitted fabric, stabilizing back rods and a pullstrap system. The four crossover pull straps create a double three-point system with the dorsal points of application on the pelvis and in the upper lumbar spine area. The clima-comfort fabric is highly elastic, breathable and moisture wicking and includes a special comfort zone knitted into the instep portion to prevent constriction and pressure areas. The clima-fresh treatment helps ensure odor-free performance.
The benefit of German textile engineering
- Through individual pressure management, this three-point strap system increases the effect of reducing lordosis formation.
- Clima-comfort releases moisture and regulates skin temperature control.
- Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant smelling odors.
Features and Benefits:
- Targeted relief of the facet joints through effective reduction of lordosis.
- Holds the pelvis in an upright position.
- Stabilises the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition.
- Facet joint osteoarthritis
- Disc protrusion, prolapse
- Chronic pain in the lumbosacral area.
- Muscular imbalance
- Hand wash warm. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.