The Lumbar 627 LSO Back Brace has¬†been carefully designed to comfortably fit the needs of patients suffering¬†from lower back pain. The dual pulley cord system provides two important¬†advantages:
- It creates a mechanical advantage through the pulleys to¬†make adjusting the compression easy.
- The dual cord setup allows the¬†user to further customize the fit. This will improve compliance and ensure better¬†outcomes for patients.
The semi-rigid posterior panel flexes to¬†improve the interface with patients‚Äô lordosis adding comfort for extended¬†use. Size adjustments are quick and easy thanks to the hook and loop¬†interface between the pulley cord frame and the side panels.
- Place back panel, with medi logo facing up, over the lower back, the wrap panels should sit just above the hip bones.
- Pull left wrap panel around to the front followed by the right and to attach using the hook and loop closure. If a sizing adjustment is necessary, repeat size to fit instructions and adjust as necessary.
- Once the wrap panels are fastened, detach the O-ring cinch straps and pull them forward to tighten the pully cord frame as desired and re-attach the O-ring cinch straps to the wrap panels.
¬†* The responsibility for accurate coding lies with the patient care facility that selects the product, fits the patient, and bills for the service.