The medi Ortho LSO Lumbar Back Supports have been carefully designed to comfortably fit the needs of patients suffering from lower back pain. The dual pulley cord system provides two important advantages:
- It creates a mechanical advantage through the pulleys to make adjusting the compression easy.
- The dual cord setup allows the user to further customize the fit. This will improve compliance and ensure better outcomes for patients.
The semi-rigid posterior panel flexes to improve the interface with patients lordosis adding comfort for extended use. Size adjustments are quick and easy thanks to the hook and loop interface between the pulley cord frame and the side panels.
- Dual-pulley cord system
- Semi-rigid posterior panel for comfort
- Easy sizes adjustments
- Two sizes for different body shape
INDICATIONS / CONDITIONS
- Non-specific pain of the lumbar spine. Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Excessive stress on the border between the lumbar spine and the pelvis
- Weak or imbalanced musculature in the trunk (back or stomach)
SUPPORT LEVEL: MAXIMUM – Braces and guards designed to provide the ultimate protection and support
MATERIAL: Nylon, Plastic, Polypropylene